Monday, July 1

Lost & Found

Let's be honest... there is no way I am ever going to get caught up with all of my travel posts.  So I've come up with this idea: Lost & Found posts.  A glimpse of the best bits of my adventures without having to worry about order or anything else.  A random collection of hidden gems on my laptop that I never got around to sharing with the rest of the world.  Check out the first set below! And for more consistent updates follow me on instagram: sugarsprout.
 Climbed way too many stairs for this view of the Cathedral of Salamanca. (Spain)
 Dressed up for Carnival, far off to my left I could see the border of Portugal. (Ciudad Rodrigo, Spain)
 The only car I've ever wanted. (Ciudad Rodrigo)
 London street performer aka busker.  
You've got to be made of gold to set up in front of Michael Kors. (London)
Yup, I'm cool. Rocking the Gryffindor scarf.

And since I'm feeling in a Harry Potter kind of mood... A little wizard wisdom: "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."