Tuesday, July 9

Lost & Found 2

Forest Adventures in Germany
Turns out, I'm not a big fan of wobbly bridges
Vegetarian hot dog from Goji in York, England. One of two innovative vegetarian places there.
Some very naughty faces hidden around the York Minster Cathedral.
The view behind the church, taken from one of the medieval walls lining the city.
Can't really refute that logic.
Loved the bright colors. Can't remember the name of the mansion this belonged to.


Although the point of this series of posts is to share the many pictures I have hiding around my laptop, I also want to use it to put up some of my favorite quotes.  I collect quotes- to me they are little reminders of the important things in life. I have them in countless notebooks, word documents, and post-it notes. So expect them regularly.  Below is a new one that I find to be quite true. 

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”
-Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart