Tuesday, June 3

Buzzfeed Clean Eating Challenge

 These were super filling & refreshing wraps!
 Yogurt topped with berries, almonds, and flax seeds
 Asian inspired salad
 Mediterranean style salad 
Homemade hummus with carrots

Now that I am all done with the detox, here are my final thoughts and pictures! 
(See previous post for the details on the how it works)

Best recipe for converting the non-vegetable friendly:  Black Bean Chili with Paprika Yogurt, super simple & my boyfriend loved it. 

Top detox downfall: The cleanse incorporated more meat/fish/eggs than I like to consume, talk about cholesterol! So sometimes I would opt to skip a dish in favor of something lighter. 

Overall: Try out a few of the recipes, learn something new. I would not recommend the entire detox unless you are meat/egg friendly and have a good chunk of change to spend on it.