Friday, December 30

A New Year



 A favorite inspiration of mine is Tom Ford on his New Years resolution, he said "I don't have one. I believe in living life the way that you want to live it every day, and if you do that you don't really need to have a New Year's resolutions."  Therefore, it is best not to expect some long laundry list of promises from me, instead I have daily goals.  I believe in constantly improving.  The unrealistic idea of a butterfly rebirth appeals to me as much as the next girl, however years of never being quite thin enough have taught me that it is hard work being the version of myself that I am happiest with.  Progress happens over night, every time a change is made.  Results take time,  do not be discouraged in whatever your goals are.  That said, I always appreciate a good party.  Have some champagne, share a midnight kiss, and never miss the magic of today by focusing on the promises of tomorrow.