Thursday, December 8

Inspired: Dianna Argon





I tend to hate things that generate a certain level of obsession  like Team Edward/Team Jacob and the entire werewolf vampire phenomenon.  Do I like Twilight? Duh, guilty pleasure.  Do I hate people who automatically fawn over anything involving a werewolf? Yes.  They ruin it for everyone else.  I felt the same way towards Glee for a long time, but its impossible to ignore for very long. The cast alone is pretty stunning.  The images above are from a Nylon interview with Dianna Agron.  The Princess Dianna angle is endearing, which can be seen from the images (they speak for themselves).  The thing is Dianna is stunning.  Yes, she pulls off retro clothes, but its more than that.  Check out her tumblr to see what I mean.  I'll be floored if you do not pick up on elements of whimsy, kindness or playfulness that all come off entirely heartfelt. <3 This post is not just about a recent inspiration, but me sharing someone with you who I feel is truly inspired.  Click on this post for more!