Saturday, August 20

Eat, Learn, Move

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


This gave me a hopelessly terrible case of wanderlust.  How amazing would it be to travel the world, to see and do even half of the things in this video?  I may very well be a broke college student but I am planning on exploring the world!  This video is one of three that can be found on Vimeo.  Each has a theme: eat, learn, move.  It was a tough choice choosing between Eat and Learn for posting, because I love the music and impressive food in Eat.  I also have been a foodie phase lately, particularly Italian cusinine.  I'm fearless when it comes to cooking new things, and making up half of the recipe along the way.   Anyway, I chose Learn because has the same spirit of adventure with a little more action.  Definitely watch all the films though!